Monday, May 30, 2011

Last night the wind was blowing so hard that I put in the slides and stowed the satellite Dish; I woke up this morning and thought I had gone deaf, but it was the lack of howling gale force winds. These people need windmills and kite festivals!
Cara and Harry in close quarters is something to watch; Cara likes the chase, Harry...... not so much.
June 1, 2011..........I am now officially old, my Medicare starts today; it saves me big bucks on health care, it will be even better when Connie gets there in 15 months! This will be the last age increase we will look forward to, ugh, can you remember 18, 21, 50, 62? I can remember the last two. I have a new song for Billy Rae Cyrus; "My achy breaky self"!
Moving to the Elk's today; shade, trees, quiet, dog friendly Show Low Elks Campground with full 50 amp hookups. Our good friends Doris and Terry will be heading to their place in Overgaard, Az. today and we will get together for my 65th on Saturday. Doris and Terry were the first couple we met when we went full timing, we've been all through Mexico with them and had some wonderful adventures.

No comments: