Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday the 28th of May, Show Low had a traffic Jam. We were headed to the weekly Farmer's Market when traffic suddenly came to a halt; they were re-routing us. I thought to my self the farmer's market must really be something! Not! It took us about five minutes to look at the six or seven tables! The traffic jam was caused by the local parade and the Elk's Lodge had a huge auto show and about fifty booths! It would have been more fun if the wind wasn't trying to blow us over. We have had wind here every day, and it doesn't help that sites at the Venture Inn RV Park are like living on a parking lot, and they are not dog friendly; oh well, I screwed up again (#376 this year). J.C., you were right! Next week we will be moving to the Elk's RV Park (no wind); I might yet redeem myself with an atta boy (#16).
We are thinking about reserving a site for next year, $400 a month, includes electric.

No comments: