Monday, August 8, 2011

Extra, Extra, read all about it!


Big news bulletin …………………..Beckes’ working………………. Stop …………..at Escapee Park…….. stop……………..Oh No!
Yes, you heard it here first. Connie and I are the new Assistant Managers here at Coho Evergreen Park.
I had received an e-mail Saturday asking if we were still interested in the job. This morning as we were literally pulling out to head to Seaside, the managers took us aside and wanted to let us know what a great job this is. CB and I decided that even though we could have gone down the coast for free camping @ TTNs, this was too good to pass up. We will take over for the managers on Saturday and Sundays. Connie will be in the office; I will park RVs coming in and roam the park in my golf cart, checking to make sure there are no leaks of major proportions or catastrophes that need immediate attention. I don’t fix the problem I just make sure the job gets done by the appropriate maintenance person.
For this we get a free space, electricity, propane and $6.50 an hour, what is not to like? Maybe next week we will tell you!

1 comment:

casaz2003 said...

OK - that is just so cool. I have always wanted to work in Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon. Enjoy - let us know how you like it. Will Cara go to work with you? Hugs. Charlotte